With the culmination of our ongoing series of articles “Weapons of Victory” we present to you the community, our latest bundles that will be added to our shop and available from the 1st of May.
Now you have a chance to feel like a real ace pilot or master tanker! Grab our new packs and jump into battle in one of the brand new, unique and specially prepared vehicles!
- John Plagis' Spitfire Mk. IXc (Rank 4 Great Britain);
- James Prendergast`s Spitfire FR Mk.XIVe (Rank 4 Great Britain);
- Sergei Dolgushin's La-7 (Rank 4 USSR);
- Pavel Golovachev's Yak-9M (Rank 3 USSR);
- George Bostwick's P-47M-1-RE Thunderbolt (Rank 4 USA);
- Ray Wetmore`s P-51D-10 Daddy's Girl (Rank 4 USA);
- T-34-85, 1945 with mesh screens (Rank 4 USSR);
- IS-2 “Revenge for the Hero brother” (Ранг 4 СССР);
- M18 "Black Cat" (Rank 3 USA);
- М5А1 5th Canadian Armoured Division (Rank 2 USA);
- Weapons of Victory - Wings of Victory;
- Weapons of Victory - Tracks of Victory.
All premium vehicles allow you to earn increased Research Points and Silver Lions for each battle and comes furnished with all available modifications.
With a Premium account (also purchasable in the game for Golden Eagles) you will earn more Research Points and Silver Lions during each battle for a set amount of days. This is cumulative with bonuses from premium vehicles!