Crossout - "No to War" Pack
Offer ends in:
Attention! Before effecting the payment, please make sure that you have logged onto Gaijin.Net Store under the account for which you want to acquire the content.
Please login to purchase
This pack includes
- Unique armoured car “Peace machine”;
- Weapon: epic crossbow “Phoenix”, course rocket “AT Wasp”, 2 pcs.;
- Unique decor “Mobile harvest” (2 pcs.);
- Unique paint can “Wasteland in bloom”;
- Character portrait “Blithe Bonnie”;
- 1500 in-game coins.
Additionally, the player gets:
- Epic cabin “Echo”;
- “Twin wheels” (6 pcs.);
- Legendary decor “Furnace” (2 pcs.);
- A set of unique stickers;
- Maximum number of parts increased to 57.
One day, fate itself put a weapon in Bonnie's weak hands, but now she has taken it. Having spent many years on aimless wanderings in the Wasteland in search of a lover, she realized that it was time to stop and choose the path of good. Instead of broken hearts and shells, gracious deeds and flowers now remain behind her. Bonnie realized that you should not waste your life searching for a soulmate. After all, each of us is complete from the very beginning.
- The unique armoured cars presented in packs are known for their particular balance of weapons, armour and speed characteristics in combat. To put the car in the garage, after starting the game, open the blueprint menu, go to the “Packs” tab, select the desired armoured car and press the “Assemble” button.
- When you purchase this pack, the number of parts that can be used to build a vehicle increases to 57.
- Buying the pack also gives early access to some factional structural parts. These parts become available immediately upon purchase and are not handed out again upon reaching the appropriate reputation level. Some parts are one-of-a-kind, and players can only own one copy of such parts. When simultaneously buying a standard and deluxe pack the constructional parts and portraits are not duplicated.
- Unique portraits are an excellent opportunity to stand out among survivors.
- Paint cans are a way to make your armoured car unlike the others.
- Coins — is the in-game currency, which is used on the market to purchase armoured car parts from other survivors and to pay for the rent of part-building workbenches. Attention! When buying multiple packs, the acquired coins stack!
Available only for Windows. You can't activate this item for the PSN or Xbox Live account.
Average rating 5 with 1 votes
You can rate this product only if you own it